The Chemistry Club’s Networking Master Class
Networking has become a recognised and essential professional skill and everyone can benefit from training and development in this vital business area. Over the past thirteen years The Chemistry Club have built up a wealth of knowledge about networking and have developed their Master Class programme with leading specialist trainers.
Specific networking techniques are taught enabling delegates to increase their effectiveness at all types of business events. Every aspect of face-to-face networking is covered and participants leave the sessions with a toolkit of skills.
The Chemistry Club’s Master Class enables delegates to:
• Learn how to prepare for events
• Understand how to make a great and lasting first impression
• Understand how to construct and present information about themselves
• Explore the different stages of networking: before, during and after
• Develop confidence in their ability to connect with people they don’t know
• Work on their voice and self-projection as well as body language
• Learn how to combat nervousness
• Learn how to start, sustain and end a conversation
• Learn best practice methodology for follow-up.
To ensure effectiveness, each Master Class is limited to a small number of places
All our Master Classes are fully CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited.
How to book
The Chemistry Club Master Classes are full one day programmes and usually held in central London. Rates are £1100 + VAT per person and advanced booking is essential. Call 020 7659 5500 to find out more.